Pup is an open-source project, and we welcome contributions from the community. If you're interested in contributing to Pup, here are some ways you can get involved:
- If you encounter any issues or have a feature request, please create an issue on the project's GitHub repository.
- Provide a clear and concise description of the problem or feature, including steps to reproduce the issue if applicable.
- Attach any relevant logs, screenshots, or other information that can help in understanding and resolving the issue.
- Fork the Pup repository on GitHub.
- Create a new branch for your changes and implement the desired feature or bug fix.
- Write tests to ensure your changes are reliable and maintainable.
- Update the documentation as needed to reflect your changes.
deno task buildto check format, lint and test the code.
- Create a pull request against the main branch of the Pup repository, describing your changes and providing any necessary context.
- Address any feedback from the maintainers and make any requested changes.
- If you find any errors, inconsistencies, or areas that could benefit from clarification in the documentation, please create an issue or submit a pull request with the proposed changes.
- Ensure that your changes are clear, concise, and follow the existing documentation style.
Assist other users by answering questions, providing guidance, or sharing your experiences and expertise. Primarily, Pup discussions take place in the GitHub repository, under Issues or Discussions sections.
We appreciate your interest in contributing to Pup and look forward to collaborating with you!